Wednesday, February 2, 2011

bring out the "ipad" new technology!

Good Afternoon, inky reporting to you about the new tecnology of an ipad which was created durin 2010. The ipad sits in the category of best new technology because it has so much to give. You can recieve and send emails, newtork 24/7, the ipad was created to allow you to discover a larger view of what the apple company has to offer. when apple created the ipad it changed the world to newer and better things, being able to see things alot closer! the ipad allows you to not miss a beat with the media because it keeps you connected. Rocking with the ipad you cant go wrong if you love to be up to date with everything that goes on in the world, why not have an ipad to love!!

3 comments:

  1. I personally do not own an Ipad, but I have messed around on one before and I would have to say they are pretty cool. This type of technology would be great for a sport manager.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not own an Ipad either but in the future I would like to get one. You can pretty much do everything on it and it will greatly benefit a college student in many ways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. An Ipad would be a very useful thing to have because you can have everything on one light weight movable thing and you can easily put things onto a laptop from it.

    ReplyDelete